Thursday 4 August 2011

NOSTALGIA.....your a B**CH

Please do understand that I hate sensationalism and profanity is the last resort that i would sought to make this a juicy read. In fact I am not keen on people who read to fill themselves with scandals and controversial issues.(trust me I have been misleading with my titles but have steered clear of controversy..haven't I?;) )

so naturally curiosity arises of the intentions I have when you read the Block letters that i have put up there loud and clear. Its suggestive of some recollections, yes. Are they going to be the wretched emotional sort? no.
from here to the next few posts its going to be a journey through guilt that has emerged from the past and there consequence. not exactly fun(as it is defined by the kitsch standards)...but amusing nevertheless.

As it is said...A Blast from the Past...!!;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment