Sunday 20 November 2011

To the Lady I Love.

My Dear Lady

My affections, adoration, adulation and admiration to you is indisputable . I have surrendered all of my emotions and my thoughts at your feet .I see in you the goddess, the higher self that I have striven to achieve in all this redundant human incarnation.The spirit untamed and the soul set free, out of the cage that lies in pieces now.Wearisome rules that were laid to tie it have played heavy on my mind for long but a thought of you is enough to rise me from the moribund issues and think of ideas that are far more large than my own existence.Your beauty is ethereal, unbelievable beyond the realms of worldly acceptance.You give me a perception that seems like an extension of my own but far more deep and far more my own. I could never have strewn my loyalties from you.It is effortless, loving you is like loving one's self.. My love for you is unconditional, irrevocable, devoid of the give and take that exploits all the human relationships because the most beautiful and true relationship is the one that exists within us. The relation with the spirit and the psyche. There is no question of being unfaithful., the one rule I have lived by is not to wrong my own self.

With Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment