Thursday 9 February 2012

Consideration

Spontaneity urges me to pen this thought down. Hence it is my own, Stemming from the authenticity that is much branched, twisted and debated. I write today with the absolute indifference that I hold towards the 'other'. Neither my despise, nor my delight reconfirm my thoughts today. Should I even label these thoughts as thoughts? NO. They are merely the ingrained instincts that have overflowed to fill in the void.

In emptiness have I realized what fulfills me . My essence or my existence? It defies it all today. The theories the philosophies all kept at the brink of understanding. this is just as I am.I write and I write, Not merely words that spot a blank page but engraved inscriptions of my being. Is there anything at all that I have put to consideration? the norms , the belief, the questions, the doubts.Now I pause.

Why? this pause breaks it all. I  am tempted to label it as authenticity still. The Frommean way exists. It says consideration would also lead to the same conclusions.I doubt. The seed of Consideration plants the weeds that rot the oak of all my belief.


No comments:

Post a Comment