Thursday 21 March 2013

My blood and wine.

I drank a cup last night and spilled a stain on the floor. I drank a cup last night and threw the cup to some more. I drank another cup and then I soaked in the tartar flavour. I drank another cup and the I let out cheerful blabber. I drank another cup and it made perfect sense. I drank another cup and then  it's vapour was incense. I drank another cup and then I drank in what was left.
My blood and wine are tangled in reverie. My blood is pouring out at the augment of more red. My blood is pouring out my veins and for once not in dread.
I drank in a cup more and the wine was my blood. My sweet fortified blood. My fortified wine.
I'll drink in more and I know there is an acerbic quality to the liquor that it is. My blood was never neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment