Sunday 3 February 2013

Deluge and Surface

The keratin is dead as well as before,
I float ,I float, bobbing over waters
buoyant under the skin,
bloated in the insides
and salined on the core,
I float , I float, I float.

Fluids bodily in fluid
I sank in the waves now  inspid,
and the waters were all tepid,
I drown,I drown, I drown.
Comfort is such a lulll song,
All that is dead is longed.
I creeped through the weed
and breathe in the algae
marshed in diffusing flesh,
the dissolving is my remedy .

My emotion is such a blunt anchor,
My stall is such a brief pause,
My mind is no rusted craft,
my heart is a makeshift shaft,
till it drives me,
It would pool in it's own blood
and thump like water bowl lake
making a tinkling sound
on the bamboo sticks light beating.
the bamboo oars were left for paddling,
the boat I left for sinking,
the dead I left for thinking
and the deluge I took for land.
Where do I stand?
Where do they stand?Where do we stand?

I float,I float ,I  float
strands of hair float
stranded and bare float.
I plunged to search for you,
I'll take you to the land,
I'll take you from the floods
and put your feet to stand,
but I, I just want to drown now.
The deluge is my land.
I do not seek to stand.
I was made to swim or sink,
To feel neither to think.
I'll take my raft for shore,
not an inch less, not one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment