Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Trojan horse: I fight for a lost cause because I would win.

Stack the straw, stack the straw and the wood and hammer them and sew them and wrap in the rogue elements, let them in through the vents. You could use a bit of confetti to cushion the motives lest they would leak from the vents you leave for sufficient oxygen. What are the they, the weaklings you harbour, like the microbes that are too feeble to see the sunlight? They are liquid, worse they could be sublime and fumigate in the open before they pave their way through the walls .They will evaporate and dissipate in the open.

What should have been burnt at the gates I let in. I welcomed them in with trumpets when I should have rung on the clarions and the drums for a battle. The fumes did rise from the vents, they were toxin, They swept like a thick puff suffocating my guards,they spread to ravish my inhabitants and then they ruined the structures.I lost a war but the battle lasts. When ruined and ravaged I did not care of the consequences, You have only annexed, You will never conquer.
I set ablaze that horse and sealed the doors to my city. I let the fumes  be the air and I destroyed my own , I let the blood be the streams and I plundered what I had nurtured. I took a pint of my water pristine, a handful of my soil untouched, A sight of my sky cerulean and the air I held in my lungs with my breath , the fire in my heart was never vanquished. With the remains of my five elements I create a Utopia.

 Because you did count each straw in your cavalry to make the one horse that fell my city,
 You counted each straw in the city when you set fire to it.
 But my spirit is unharmed in uncountable and in essence.
 I rise from the fragments as I have always.
Idealist still, The chaos in your order, the anomaly that you thought you were in my city, the chink in your armour. I am , I will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment