Sunday 12 May 2013

The Outcast

It's the fairly consequential end to those who think that everything that surrounds them is inconsequential to their being. Dependency is the ramification of structural existence. I do not challenge it, I sometimes defy it.

It's like rearing an ant farm, you rear the people who like structure tied insects carry the little grains of information stored in an ant hill of a news feed and then they breed in further ,creating opportunities of new ant contacts. Stock of grains from the little nuggets you pass on or chose to float in their virtual universe are then stored and shared, further carried to the source of it all. A large glass box housing them all, You could be an emperor, a jack, a queen in the domain of the glass box and then when out of the glass box there is a .......  where these structure tied insects are not even existent. further if the glass box is dropped, the ants would scatter.
The ants have scattered. I did attempt at throwing the glass box off  the utility shelf. I am the ant who escaped the glass box while it had not collapsed.I  am essentially the outcast. I cast the others out now. They may move in the stench of the formic familiarity, that is obligatory. I do not affirm my ties in obligations. I am glad the rest understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment