Friday 24 May 2013

There is A Light that Never Goes Out?

Lets crash glass from the Tungsten heat inside,
I glow too much I am told..........
Lets put off that flame burns his hide,
Was I slow not enough?
I am told.
What is to me, but this heat this fire?
what is to you ? dead frame on pyres?
I am not the light, glow, warmth you sought
If I am then what was I not?
You venture closer, you'll falter, you'll learn
the closer to light, the more you'll burn.
Were you not aware, or so I am told.
Dark is just as deprived, so I am told.
There is A LIGHT that never goes out,
So I am told.So you squint and are blind,
Would you hold that against me?
If you crush your lids against your orbs,What would you see?

Venture still closer and you'll shudder you'll learn,
the flame that the wick is,it'll melt and burn.
I'll keep the light and fire,
so I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment