Friday 28 June 2013

Accounting for the losses to Friction.

Let's discuss the exhaustion I have come across in all these years. I feel like a steam engine coming to a halt .The chuk-chuk train that let's out a hiss of exhaustion as it approaches some station that is en-route it's destination.

My destination was defined as something beyond infinity, a dot on the horizon that I have been chasing, My eyes towards the sky, people think I am counting the million specks of dust that float in the trace of the sunlight. They say I am aimless, they would, they do not see my destination. What I have envisaged through the hopelessness of the clouds, the gold of the sand and the chaos of the waves. How would they ever spot that one dot that I define as my destination.

All through my life I have been warned of the non existence of a utopia, the illusion of a mirage, the fact that infinity is uncountable (not that I am counting my way to it). All through my life I have been busy making a realization of what I was told is impossible.  I tell them I hold the dot in the palm of my hands that make an enclosed circle around that dot. I have been happy rounding of the distances and covering them and making that circle at each milestone of my life.I have been happy experiencing infinity.

Now I am exhausted, because my experiences I have begun to feel are mine alone. I do not have anyone to share the heights, depths, understanding, love or passion of them with.
Now standing at a certain station that is en-route I feel exhausted. Though every station en-route has refueled me and I have felt the charge building in steam and the lost being found. Lets see how long before I resume my journey to the shore and then beyond, tracing the dot in the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment