Wednesday 26 June 2013

Stream of Consciousness is rather spontaneous in sub conscious.

It was a relief that most people talked to themselves. I learnt when I asked them questions. It's a horror what they talked about, it's aligned perfectly in a rather smooth fashion, like a cleaving stream from the ridges . I should have never asked , I should have never known because it's a horror when I complain that my thoughts are swirling at a rather tumultuous velocity.

What are these thoughts that cloud our heads? Monologues ,stream of consciousness .I  have a stream with rather choppy waters, You could raft in them and drown if you trip on the rocks that barge against the flow. Thought permits it as a characteristic, the eccentricity of the choppy stream.I am not quite sure of it as a desirable trait though.Sometimes I have found whirlpools in the stream. They should not exist in a river.
Then it makes me wonder if everyone I know has built a damn in their heads that controls the flow.  Practicality sake, they have.

That's when I learnt that it's not wise to transfer your thoughts to people at the rate you think..... most people do not..That's when I learnt to quietly observe.My thoughts would flow past and I would raft on them myself, slowly but surely it became a river, a smooth flow because I became used to it. To me it's in sync with a rhythmic flow. I do not have to charge the waters in the direction of my speech.My actions in rowing the raft try to keep up with the water flowing. As for the people around me, I learnt that their streams met with rather terrible landslides in the flow, hence the waters are muddy and the flow is ruptured. . It was not that their thoughts cleaved the ridges. The ridges fell in and they stopped to flow in their element.

I meditate sometimes. That's when the brook is cleaving the ridges. It's spontaneous, not barred and it flows with the rhythm I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment