Friday 19 July 2013

Anthems

Not that I am fond of controversy or jumping like a splinter in its eye. I do not have what people call worldly faiths and belief. Do I know politics, yes. Do I have an opinion, yes. Do I re-affirm my belief by challenging others, No. To each his own.Till it's been kindled by their nous and flamed further by logic or a pungent sting of a passion that outwits logic in experience.

Here is my faith put in one word..FREEDOM
 The freedom to escape an imposed structure and let passion  trickle through the parameters as defined by political anomalies, structural dependencies, social perfidy and all that corrupts an individuals identity.

The song is the band's dedication as an anthem for Tibet's struggle for an identity and the freedom to sustain it.Inspired by the the strong passions and desperation that trickles through the walls of each establishment in the little land of the exiled people in McLeod .

The inspiration....
Every structure every wall  seethes the ink and paint .... Save Tibet.




No comments:

Post a Comment