Saturday 20 July 2013

Prison Break

Every time I start to feel the gush of fresh air in my lungs, a musty smell from the cells takes it's place in my nasal tract.

Every time I break the shacks and try to run from the binding rules, they tell me I belong not to the cells but the padded room of an asylum.

Every time I seek a wilderness to build my home, a rampant agglomeration starts to build around its need to inhabit.

Every time I seek solace in solitary confinement of my self, they tell me I need to be tried at the will and the whims of those who confine me to their existence.

Every time I let go of ropes I find a fiber of the string dangling on hanger hooks to my flesh and suspending me in the atmosphere.

I have begun to wonder if I have lived my life in paroles I have from the inevitable imprisonment in a structured sustenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment