Tuesday 20 November 2012

Apropos!

Lets not say what I inferred of it all or perhaps you could stick into the implicit the stake and tell me was their some water in all of it, because when I did run through the scalpel of intricate skill through the clutter that required hacksaws to get through, I found a fluid more warm, sanguine. It was all having a life of it's own running, stinging in wild passions, rising in rushes, falling in tides. All that ran through with membranes enclosing the full bodied person that existed in your speech. I feel so much, is that a disorder? that I see through opaque and hence the life in the lifeless seeming drenches and the thumps that are a dead hum come alive in my ears as percussions of a wild beating heart.Too sensitive, too lame?
I never was, and now it's proven or perhaps it is,vinndicated I am, I feel.
As I speak, you utter....Apropos!

No comments:

Post a Comment