Tuesday 13 November 2012

Coppélia

Of all choices that you have made, the ones that were stabs aimed at me have not hurt me as much . I could have been anything, dark, twisted, damaged, tangled, chaotic, vain, veneered, wrecked, chipped, dazed.The adjectives I were, the adjectives you accused me of. were all meant for the living. The living who evolve,flow, fly, walk, slide, crawl , move.
Now you just ruminate on a spot, over a rotting situation, A wooden carcass.

.The want, the flare and the passion that exudes from the alive is amiss. That warmth that you channeled through every pore in the skin , the fire you raised as you lashed with your disposition to disagree .The cold shivers you sent through the my feet reverberating the ground  below .The embers you lit with amber chiseled.The cold is now frigid, the embers now flames and you have become the devout of the nymph of numbness.

How could you have been enchanted by  Coppélia.?

No comments:

Post a Comment